Lily, 16, Michigan. Part fandom, part personal blog. Victor Garber, To Kill a Mockingbird, Harry Potter, Titanic. Proud VGFA.
I was trying sooooo hard not to cry but at lunch I couldn’t help it and I completely fell apart and I’m trying to pick up the pieces but I don’t know how to put them back together
- "Its okay, I'm here."
- "I'm not going to leave you."
- "Everything is okay."
- "I'm going to protect you."
- "I believe in you."
- "Hear my heartbeat? Just focus on that."
- "You'll be alright, no one can hurt you now."
- "You're not going to lose me."
- "I love you."
- "I'll stay right here, okay?"
- "Just breathe."
- "I'm okay, you're okay, we're okay."
- "You're everything to me."
- "I don't care what they think, to me, you are perfect."
- "Do you want to talk about it?"
- "You don't have to be alone."
I’m crying so hard I don’t want to be a junior and take the act and an ap class I want to go back to last year I don’t want summer to be over I want my summer back
No but can you just imagine Mrs Weasley getting to the magical afterlife one day and the first thing she sees is a girl with red hair sprinting towards her.
For a fleeting moment she thinks it’s Ginny, but as the girl comes closer she recognises the kind smile and the emerald eyes that are shining with tears. It’s Lily Potter.
Lily pulls Mrs Weasley into a tight hug and can only whisper three words before dissolving into tears.
"Thank you, Molly."
Women are everything! Every day when I interact with you ladies, I am reminded of how strong and powerful women are. You all inspire me and I’m glad to know you, even those of you I disagree with.
617. Eating in the Great Hall and a muggleborn suddenly yelling, “DO YOU HEAR THE PEOPLE SING? SINGING THE SONG OF ANGRY MEN” and all the Les Mis fans start singing along and the purebloods are just like, “What?”
absolutely destroy the idea that you have to be loved romantically and love romantically
destroy the idea that the end goal of life is to get into a romantic relationship/marriage
romantic love isn’t a requirement to live life and it never will be
22 years ago today. 22 years ago today, a boy named Harry Potter boarded the Hogwarts Express. 22 years ago today, Ron Weasley asked if he could sit in Harry’s compartment. 22 years ago today, Hermione Granger asked they if they saw Neville’s toad. 22 years ago today, Harry, Ron, and Hermione were sorted into Gryffindor. 22 years ago today, the golden trio met.
she put up a video of her telling miyah that she thinks she’s very pretty without the wig too and that playing dress up is fun but to promise to stay in school
Stories you won’t see in the media
#nicki is so protective of young girls#this needs to be underlined more#also she gives them edited versions of her albums#magical girls protect other girls#bless nicki
You can hate someone’s music and love them as a person. This is one of those cases for me.